Thursday, April 8, 2010

Every New Beginning Comes from Some Other Beginning's End

I'm leaving for the airport in a few hours. I'm completely stoked! And, I'm a little tired from all the packing and goodbye-ing. So, this is going to be short.

I've been saying last goodbyes on the phone and in person all week. It was especially hard saying my last goodbyes to my best friend on the phone tonight. The worst part is being unsure of the communication situation for the next few months. I'm saying goodbye to my parents at the airport in the morning. And, after that no more sad goodbyes, only happy hellos!

So, while this week was sad and sappy, next week will be equally as happy and exciting!

I love all of you, and can't wait to meet some of you! This will probably be the last update for a few months, but then I'll have plenty to say.

Peace, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Best of luck in Botswana!

    ReplyDelete